In our latest Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim video we look at whether or not being an Khajiit be worthwhile from a lore perspective. A fun little hypothetical.
The Whole "Worth It?" Series:
- Vampire: https://youtu.be/e2nCRc9Qo8M
- Werewolf: https://youtu.be/QUqT7_YqsyI
- Argonian: https://youtu.be/h91jWDQkSnE
- Orc: https://youtu.be/xn7OcHeERfM
- Breton: https://youtu.be/walfOdcJEz4
- Bosmer: https://youtu.be/KuT5h7IzliA
- Altmer: https://youtu.be/ifMdjaq7Blw
- Imperial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VTQe3BXjeo
- Redguard: https://youtu.be/tY3vRMYDNsw
- Khajiit: https://youtu.be/IiFLl-xgC0Q
Godhead, CHIM & Amaranth: https://youtu.be/dWmCmxi2e28
Complete Guide to Gods: https://youtu.be/wyYHu9ulSRA
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is an open world action role-playing video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It is the fifth main installment in The Elder Scrolls series, following The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and was released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on November 11, 2011.
The game's main story revolves around the player character and their quest to defeat Alduin the World-Eater, a dragon who is prophesied to destroy the world. The videogame is set two hundred years after the events of Oblivion, and takes place in the fictional province of Skyrim. Over the course of the game, the player completes quests and develops the character by improving skills. The game continues the open world tradition of its predecessors by allowing the player to travel anywhere in the game world at any time, and to ignore or postpone the main storyline indefinitely.
If you enjoyed this video be sure to subscribe for more Elder Scrolls & Fallout content!